Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- GROW YOUR ROI CAPTURE HIGH INTENT WEBSITE TRAFFIC
- AUTOMATE REMARKETING EMAIL CAMPAIGNS
- AUTOMATE DIRECT MAIL
- CONVERT MORE LEADS
- GROW YOUR ROI
- Real-time lead capture, personalized and automated email campaigns
- CRM and Google Ad integrations, detailed analytics
- Capture platform for all of your digital marketing landing pages
Additionally, we collect the following types of personal information from you and/or your customers once you have installed the App:
- “Personal information” or “Personal data” is information that may directly or indirectly identify you. This includes but is not limited to your: email, name, company name, phone number, and address. The specific information collected will vary depending on customer forms and configurations. This is collected by filling out and/or submitting a form that uses our services on one of our or our customer’s sites.
- “Navigational information” or information derived from your web browser/client that may identify you directly or indirectly. This includes your: http(s) headers, IP address, referral sources, browser agent data (information about which browser is being used), time on page, cookies, web beacons, and other data that is made available through the browser’s API. This is collected from users by getting data made available to us through your browser that may identify their device, provide additional information from vendors, and include other metadata.
- “Form Information” or information that a visitor enters into one of our or our customers’ forms which includes but is not limited to your demographic information and information related to business interest such as impressions, experiences, and/or expectations. As with personal information, the breadth of this will vary depending on customer forms and configurations. This type of information is collected when a user begins filling out a form that has been configured through our services.
- “Third party information.” We may collect additional information about you through our partners and other third-party services. This may include both personal and navigational information.
- “Aggregated information” means a collection of any of the above information that has been anonymized and aggregated so that no individual can be identified.
- “Payment information“, such as credit card numbers and billing information, is processed through third party PCI-compliant service providers and not stored in our databases. This data is temporarily collected and passed to our payment partner when a customer pays for Movology services.
We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, through your Shopify account, or using the following technologies: “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App; and Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Behavioural Advertising As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by: HubSpot; GOOGLE; BING, etc. Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Contact Us For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below: 1600 N Kraemer Blvd. Anaheim, CA 92806; Call us at +1(613) 654-9966